Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Does The 2 On A Pokemon Card Mean

things our kids do not know

That wave Monchos:

First of all I send a greeting to all Monchos scattered throughout the world, delivering the best of vibes and wishing you success in all your plans for this 2011.

reviewing my daily reading (Google Reader) I came across this article gives an idea of \u200b\u200bthings that have become obsolete since several years and that our children were, in some cases, novelty, and many other more common as the world. What can you name?
Our kids do not know long-distance, fax (never used one of course) will not know the controls for games, they will not know the half-hour wait for a grounder down Napster will not know for wired phones will not know to make data CDs, phone no GUI will not know in high school that they ask for a 'floppy' to your computer classes, or that "Check Mail" means going to the door to check that little mailbox. .. that units know, this is very '1900 '

scares me to think that my next comment makes me sound like an adult: "As times have changed ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment